Don't let water problems ruin your downstairs living space. Direct water away from your home with quality basement and foundation drainage systems from G.S.P. Always Dry.
Basement waterproofing and preventative maintenance is all we do! This commitment makes us experts in this field and that is why we can offer a lifetime guarantee and exceptional customer service that is unmatched by anyone.
Heavy rains, or snow thawing cycles don't have to stress you out any longer. After we inspect your property, we can recommend the best interior or exterior drainage options that will eliminate your water worries GUARANTEED!
You have options:
• A Hydrostatic Pressure Relief System, commonly referred to as a French Drain
• Sump Pump System that draws water out of your basement and into a holding tank.
• Exterior Drainage Systems that make sure your property is graded correctly around your home.
We also offer these optional services with our installations:
• Rough Casting
• Wall Painting
• Stairwell Drain
• Window Wall Tap(s)
• Water Line Seal
• Sewer Line Seal
Have a crack in your basement wall that worries you? Give us a call. For a very reasonable price we can fill the crack with an advanced epoxy product, and eliminate your worries.
Most homes will benefit from the installation of a Hydrostatic Pressure Relief System, or French Drain. Not sure what to expect? Here's the installation process our company follows:
• Cut a channel opening approximately 12" wide and 10" deep around the perimeter of the basement or crawl space.
• Walls that have hollow core blocks will have weep holes drilled in the first course of blocks to allow water to drain from the walls into the system.
• Pointed mira-drain (wall drain) panels will be used to cover the weep holes.
• The trench will be filled with crushed stone and covered with a plastic vapour barrier.
• The floor will then be cemented using Portland Cement finished level with the existing floor.
• The pipes will terminate into the sump pump(s) with check valves.
• The discharge line will exit through the wall of the house.
• The French Drain system will take only about a day to complete. Then, your basement water worries are over!
• Pick a location where you will want your sump pump and sump pump container installed.
• Using a jackhammer we will open the concrete floor about 24" - 30" in diameter.
• Once the concrete is opened, we will dig down approximately 24" - 30" deep.
• Carry all the dirt out (about 1/2 ton) to the truck for removal.
• Install the container and sump pump with check valve, back fill clean stone, and re-cement the floor.
• Drill a hole in the foundation wall and install the discharge pipe for the system.
Transferable to one subsequent owner at no charge. GSP Always Dry offers a lifetime guarantee on their installation of a French Drain System.